Large Fowl Cochin Thread

I have a question for all of you LF Cochin breeders. I have LF Cochin's, currently I have a Blue Rooster over three black hens, and then I have a Black Rooster over three black hens. Their pens are next to each other. I am wondering how to merge the two groups together (I also have POL pullets I will be adding to the groups). My question is can this be done without the two Roosters fighting. Right now I have never seen them fighting between the pens. I do not want them to hurt each other. I would really like to have one large group of LF Cochin's vs two seperate groups. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks

P.S: I am hoping to get some blue and splash pullets/hens this spring..lol

I have a question for those of you who love and own Cochin chickens. One of my partridge hens is sounding like she has asthma. No other symptoms. I have given her two injections of Tylan and still no change.I have read all about upper respiratory diseases and nothing describes what her symptoms are. Her stools are fine, she eats, drinks fine. She gets winded when she runs and is having a hard time getting air in. No rattle sounds either. I am so confused and my husband and I are truly stumped. We don't want to loose her. Any ideas? Please help me.

Very pretty! I have two that are similar and same color.:D

Back
Top Bottom