Large Fowl Spangled Russian Orloff Hatching Eggs Waiting List

scbirdfarm

Songster
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maria Stein, OH 45860
12930_12930_breeders3.jpg

Waiting List for Large Fowl Spangled Russian Orloffs Hatching Eggs.

PLEASE DO NOT PRESS BUY IT NOW BUTTON. PM or Email me if you want to be put on the Waiting List. I intend to Start Shipping Eggs in March 2011

6 Hatching Eggs + 2 Extra: $18.00 + $11.70 Shipping
12 Hatching Eggs + 4 Extra $36.00 + $15.50 Shipping
18 Hatching Eggs + 6 Extra $54.00 + $15.50 Shipping
24 Hatching Eggs + 8 Extra $72.00 + $15.50 Shipping

Getting Placed on the Waiting List & When to Pay: Please PM or Email me How many eggs you would like Your Name, Address, Phone# & Email and then you will be placed on the Waiting list in the order you PM or Emailed me. 2 weeks before I send your eggs out I will email you and see if you are still interested if you are you then can pay for them then. If you aren’t ready for them at that time you will be pushed to the next available eggs.

Our Poultry: All of our poultry is purebred & we breed to the standards of the breed. Our Poultry is NPIP Tested (31-244) & A.I. Tested.

Payment Types: We except Google Checkout (Credit Cards) & Postal Money Orders

Shipping of Hatching Eggs: All hatching eggs will be mailed USPS Priority Mail unless you want them sent USPS Express Mail for a extra charge.

Eggs may have a little dirt on them acassionally which does not harm them in any way, do not wash them to help hatch rate.

I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to circumstances beyond my control. Rough postal handling, X-ray, weather that is too hot or too cold, and incubator mishaps can make perfectly fertile eggs not develop or hatch. Purchasing shipped hatching eggs is a risk. Please be aware of this when purchasing hatching eggs.

Please allow your eggs to settle for 8 to 12 hours with small end down, before placing in a preheated incubator.

12930_12930_breeders2.jpg

12930_12930_breeders.jpg

12930_12930_youngorloffs1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom