Larkwell Valley (2023)

Pics
Ducklings should ship out next week. The email says that I should get a tracking number when they ship, but if I don't get a phone call by Thursday, to assume they've shipped (they ship out Mon-Wed).

Apart from Blue Sweedish and all runners except for Fawn and white, everything else was orderable and thus, I'm assuming they have a chance to be hatched on my day.

So, who wants to guess what I'll get in my 8 mysteries?

Ducklings should ship out next week. The email says that I should get a tracking number when they ship, but if I don't get a phone call by Thursday, to assume they've shipped (they ship out Mon-Wed).

Apart from Blue Sweedish and all runners except for Fawn and white, everything else was orderable and thus, I'm assuming they have a chance to be hatched on my day.

Can we get a list of options to guess from? :pop

Pea foul chick that grows up be giant Emu sized 🦚

Black Swedish
Fawn and White Runner
Mallard
Rouen (really hoping for one)
Jumbo Pekin
Pekin
Blue Swedish (avaliablity just happened, I'm going to see if I can add some today after work, worst case scenario I can't)
Buff
Cayuga
Duclair
Golden 300 Hybrid
Khaki Cambell
Magpie (really hoping for one)
Silver Appleyard (really hoping for one)
Welsh Harliquin
White Crested
White Layer

There are a few other breeds I can only order males or unsexed off, I didn't add those since I'm thinking they're unlikely with my order being only females

Black Swedish
Fawn and White Runner
Mallard
Rouen (really hoping for one)
Jumbo Pekin
Pekin
Blue Swedish (avaliablity just happened, I'm going to see if I can add some today after work, worst case scenario I can't)
Buff
Cayuga
Duclair
Golden 300 Hybrid
Khaki Cambell
Magpie (really hoping for one)
Silver Appleyard (really hoping for one)
Welsh Harliquin
White Crested
White Layer

There are a few other breeds I can only order males or unsexed off, I didn't add those since I'm thinking they're unlikely with my order being only females
OK, I'm going to pick white crested, rouen, and duclair. :pop

Back
Top Bottom