Late Fall Chicken Quilt Block Swap

Here is a picture on my blocks, I hope you don't mind that I did embroidery in the center of mine. I have been dyeing to use my embroidery machine. I will get them in the mail by Thursday.

It is gorgeous and such a personal touch! :)
wee.gif

Marty,

We are very much encourages to label the back of our quilts for future quilters with names, dates etc. I would very much like to put on mine all the contributors to this first Chicken quilt swap. Would it be OK if people send names etc, privately if necessary, and states/counties where they live? So I would be Mary Jackson, Lincolnshire, England. Also, it would be nice to attribute each block to its maker - mine is the disappearing nine patch with turkey and chickens on it.

Majack,

I am ok with you PMing everyone to ask if you can get their info. It is unsafe to share full names and address genereally in public view. So, PM would definately be best.

Besides, I love the idea!

Marty

Hi,
I think that would be awesome and what a story to go with the quilt. Especially since the blocks have to jump the pond. Hey maybe a frog would be good for the next one.
Kat

Quilt Block due date (more or less)

So, try to get them finished up and shipped. It would be great to be able to send blocks back next week, so we can all get started.
love.gif

We have almost everyone, waiting on two, and one is expected to be shipped this week. I'm not sure on the other, so I'll send some PMs and check on things.

Back
Top Bottom