Late Fall Chicken Quilt Block Swap

Wow, we've almost all got our blocks done (OK, I'm still working on mine, but thats what this week is for! LOL) I've got all my chickens done, and I've got my cloth, but I need to get out the rotary cutter and get my logs for the log cabin sectioin of my chicken blocks done. I had to use a little fabric adhesive for a body part on my chickens for the corner of the block, I hope they look ok.

Hows it going everyone? Soon, soon, soon, we'll be sending blocks back to everyone!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

The best part of quilting swaps, is the swap part!
love.gif

Hello,
Sorry for not posting earlier, I lost where this was located in BYC, but now I found you again and have read all the posts I missed, how do you set notices if someone posts to lets say this post? I love the blocks I have seen pics of so far, this is so great and mine will be mailed thursday.
Kat

Hello,
Sorry for not posting earlier, I lost where this was located in BYC, but now I found you again and have read all the posts I missed, how do you set notices if someone posts to lets say this post? I love the blocks I have seen pics of so far, this is so great and mine will be mailed thursday.
Kat
You should be able to scroll to past the last post and see subscribe...click on that and you should get notices :)

Don't feel bad, even I'm playing catch up, and I should be a good example. So, I think we're all accounted for here. PM me when your ready for address, those of you who don't have it yet. I'm still waiting for those blocks shipped late last week (maybe). 3 sets here, 1 maybe en route, and 2 about to be shipped (mine of course are here), so if they all get here this week, I'll sort this weekend and ship next Monday. If they get here early next week, I'll get them out late that week.

Love love love everyone blocks! This is my first BYC swap of any kind! (I've bought a few birds though.....)

Here is a picture on my blocks, I hope you don't mind that I did embroidery in the center of mine. I have been dyeing to use my embroidery machine. I will get them in the mail by Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom