Late Winter Quilt Block Swap -----> March 1 due date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balefire have not seen you in a while hope you have been good. Are you ready to join our August 15th swap? We have just a few spaces left.

Hey girls accross the puddle,

Today your blocks shipped like 3 or 4 weeks ago came back to me. Apparently I didn't get the special label filled out correctly, and i have to go resend them to England.
th.gif
Yours are gonna be late.

Baustin, get your blocks yet???

Last edited:
That's good news! Was getting worried- almost shook the postman today to see if they fell out! You could send them with the next lot if that helps.
It is soooo cold here, we should be out gardening but are sitting indoors round the fire. The daffodils are still good and they are usually over by late April.what is happening to our weather?

I looked back at all of the post from the beginning and haven't been able to figure out who made some of the blocks I received. I would like to include the screen name and location (on profile) in the quilt. Starting from top left as A then B, etc please identify your beautiful work. One more post with 4 blocks will follow. Thanks so much everyone!

We'll go with F,G,H and I on these four so I won't get confused. Between children, hubby, chicks, momma hens and a naughty roo I may totally go bonkers one day:)

Sorry-I'll try posting the last four later. Tried four times and it said embedding image but I guess they are disappearing somewhere else!!! Quilting is easier than electronics sometimes.

I looked back at all of the post from the beginning and haven't been able to figure out who made some of the blocks I received. I would like to include the screen name and location (on profile) in the quilt. Starting from top left as A then B, etc please identify your beautiful work. One more post with 4 blocks will follow. Thanks so much everyone!
Hi,
C,D are mine, Summerville, GA, Hunter Star Blocks are for the June 1st swap. I think I have answered all of your questions.

Hey girls accross the puddle,

Today your blocks shipped like 3 or 4 weeks ago came back to me. Apparently I didn't get the special label filled out correctly, and i have to go resend them to England.
th.gif
Yours are gonna be late.

Baustin, get your blocks yet???
Still no blocks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom