Late Winter Quilt Block Swap -----> March 1 due date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished cutting the 400 blocks needed for all of these, now for a well deserved break before cutting the 400 petals, but with this swap the most is done. Now to cut the other half of the blocks for the other swap I'm in, almost done
clap.gif
sewing is the fast part of this process.

I agree with you that cutting out is the most tedious part. As soon as I get it out of the way I feel so much better. I am still looking at patterns. I haven't decided on one yet.

That is the first hardest part picking the pattern then the second is the fabric well for me any way, but this is only the second block I have ever made so, so many choices and still learning the best color combos for the best effect. Lots to learn still

That is the first hardest part picking the pattern then the second is the fabric well for me any way, but this is only the second block I have ever made so, so many choices and still learning the best color combos for the best effect. Lots to learn still
This is a fun way to learn though. I learn something new all the time and I've been quilting off and on for 30 years.

I agree with you that cutting out is the most tedious part.  As soon as I get it out of the way I feel so much better.  I am still looking at patterns.  I haven't decided on one yet.

I tear my pieces. It's very fast. The pattern decision was hard for me. My mom has hundreds of old quilt magazines and books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom