Late Winter Quilt Block Swap -----> March 1 due date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marty, don't send your blocks, I think I may have had something to do with the missing blocks, sometimes I transpose my numbers and I'm afraid I may have done that with my zip code, but the blocks should come back to you when they are undeliverable so if that happens, just send them to me and I will pay you.

I didn't have any problem at my post office using the prepaid envelopes, they even put extra tape on the flap for me. But maybe I shouldn't speak so soon, I don't know if Marty got them yet or not!

Hello everyone,

I know of one person who is mailing in the next day or two, so if you need more time please let me or Marty know otherwise she is going to sort and mail the blocks.
Thanks
Kat

My Mom will be excited to get her quilt put together. I told her if there are not enough that come back then i will give her my squares and she can have a big nice quilt. She was tickled.

I'm looking forward to receiving my squares also. I bet they will be lovely. I'm sorry I wasn't in the next swap and look forward to future ones. I am up to my ears in baby stuff right now. I've made two blankets, reversible, 10 fancy burp cloths made out of prefolded diapers, one baby quilt and have two more cut out and have two or three tote bags to make. One quilt doesn't have to be ready until early July as I'll take it and a tote bag back with me when I go back to see the new great grandbaby. I also have to finsh an afghan for a friends birthday and another baby afghan for a friend who is due in Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom