Latest Quilt

CoyoteMagic

RIP ?-2014
12 Years
Apr 20, 2007
only the shadow knows.....
I finished this one at 5am. I was supposed to have this mailed about 3 weeks ago. Ooops!

hotairballoons.jpg

The balloons are some of the 6 1/2 squares from the I-Spy swap awhile back. My Ma is giving this to a neighbor back home who's having his 2nd grandbaby. Little booger is going to need it! Baby is going to be born in Alaska!!

I've been working on washing all my fabrics so that when I get that wild hair to make something, I won't have to wait around for it to be washed, dried and ironed. I've been working on this since Easter. Notice the Easter quilt in the background that I can't get too. There is a loveseat under there somewhere.

pile.jpg

Look a little bit closer. The Luna-tic decided to take a nap on top.

pile2.jpg

Thankfully she woke up before she slide off head-first onto the floor. Kitties do land feet first!

very cool. I am working on my very first quilt and I am on the last bit of the binding. I will post pics when i am fully done. I am takign it to fair this year which is in 2 weeks.

Good Luck with the fair! I haven't gotten that brave yet. I've been quilting for about 10years or so. Shoot, I'm thinking longer now, lol. I do mostly applique. I tell folks I can't get 2 pieced blocks to come out the same size no matter how hard I try. Only thing that I've been able to do like that is strip quilting.

Love the quilt, it's very cute and bright. I spy quilts are my new favorites...I have to make one for my new baby cousin but there are so many designs to choose from!

And that was so nice of you to my a throne for Luna-tic.

Quote:
You do awesome work speckledhen!! Maybe now that you are learning to quilt on the machine you can get a better hand on appliqueing. It's so much easier than trying to hand applique!

Its beautiful Cindi! That pile of fabric makes me cringe (all the ironing!) and drool at the same time! That is why I always wash new fabric as soon as I get home. I got tired of trying to remember what had been washed and what hasn't.

Back
Top Bottom