Lavender Barred Cochin Bantam Rooster $25 + shipping

TinyBirds

Songster
10 Years
Jul 9, 2009
Texas
We bought this project lavender barred cochin bantam rooster a few weeks ago. He is quite stunning to look at, but when I go into his pen, he often bites my finger, so I decided we should just re-sell him. When I'm holding him, he acts fine, and he is also nice to the hens, but I just don't like the finger biting habit. He is 1 year old and fertile (I have some eggs from the lavender hens I had him with, and they're all fertile).
I'm not sure of the shipping cost, but I think $50 is enough to most places, so the total for him would be $75 including shipping. We are Texas P/T certified and will include the form in the box.

We bought this project lavender barred cochin bantam rooster a few weeks ago. He is quite stunning to look at, but when I go into his pen, he often bites my finger, so I decided we should just re-sell him. When I'm holding him, he acts fine, and he is also nice to the hens, but I just don't like the finger biting habit. He is 1 year old and fertile (I have some eggs from the lavender hens I had him with, and they're all fertile).
I'm not sure of the shipping cost, but I think $50 is enough to most places, so the total for him would be $75 including shipping. We are Texas P/T certified and will include the form in the box.
Can you sell by pair?

Back
Top Bottom