Lavender Orpington Chicks need homes - Seffner, FL

heavy heart? I know that feeling. I have to rid all my beloved chickens by the end of july. They are my family:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hiteven my two roosters

heavy heart? I know that feeling. I have to rid all my beloved chickens by the end of july. They are my family:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hiteven my two roosters
I am going to keep some of them, I just don't have the space for all of them. I hate having to do it. They are just adorable. I incubated them, so makes it even harder - for me anyway because they think I am their mommy

Hello, I live in fort Myers and own an assisted living home of which we have 6 chickens, 2 turkeys, a bunny and a horse all of which we use for therapy. We would love to rehome a couple of your lavenders. I could meet you any day this week. Thanks

4172C98C-9660-4967-9B73-D5AB27692F3B.jpeg

Attachments

• 45C095D6-C765-4575-9A8C-BAB36B47BC0D.jpeg
    45C095D6-C765-4575-9A8C-BAB36B47BC0D.jpeg
    872.9 KB · Views: 4
I hope you get to retire soon!
I tried retirement, found it kinda boring. There are a several cases to attend to now. I'm not actually jumping fences. That was a long time ago, but investigations is very satisfying. I could do this for quite a while longer, even as a civilian. Take note: you people are great! And I do love the "scratch"!

I tried retirement, found it kinda boring. There are a several cases to attend to now. I'm not actually jumping fences. That was a long time ago, but investigations is very satisfying. I could do this for quite a while longer, even as a civilian. Take note: you people are great! And I do love the "scratch"!
It sounds like you have found a job that you like. That is imortant

Back
Top Bottom