Lavender Orpington Thread

Maui- she is almost 5 weeks old. I had to turn her over to calm her down. Super skittish.

Update...oldest lav is now almost 6 weeks old. Still not sure what to think, gender-wise. The place from which i got her/him will take back roos and replace them so I kinda want to know so I can get another on it's way if need be.

Secondly...the two younger lavs are now 3.5 weeks old. One is kind of runty--feathering slower and smaller. Acts perfecly healthy, no patchy bald spots. Anyone have this issue? Could it be a roo?

Thanks!!! Love this group!

Update...oldest lav is now almost 6 weeks old. Still not sure what to think, gender-wise. The place from which i got her/him will take back roos and replace them so I kinda want to know so I can get another on it's way if need be.

Secondly...the two younger lavs are now 3.5 weeks old. One is kind of runty--feathering slower and smaller. Acts perfecly healthy, no patchy bald spots. Anyone have this issue? Could it be a roo?

Thanks!!! Love this group!

That older one is a cockerel. I'm thinking the younger 2 are one of each also, but not sure on those yet.

crap that's not right..
Im bad with numbers.
idunno.gif

but it says the correct dosage per 100 birds, and I appearently miscalculated.
my apologies. It's a larger bottle I use for my turkeys.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom