Lea my pregnant horse-Update:she foaled

Quote:
lol we pretty much all are . We all have are predicted delivery dates, my guess was last Saturday I missed that by alot. Nothing today yet with Lea, we've got family members that are excited along with us, and we get like 8 phone calls per day asking if shes foaled yet. My great uncle is convinced she is waiting for his date that he chose to have it, but who knows...

Well good luck. Do you know the history of her last delivery? Did it go well?
Are you leaving her alone because she will go when you do. I can only imagine how hard it is to stay away. It's like watching a pot to boil.....
What was she bred to? Ok yes a horse, but what breed?

Last edited:
Well good luck. Do you know the history of her last delivery? Did it go well?
Are you leaving her alone because she will go when you do. I can only imagine how hard it is to stay away. It's like watching a pot to boil.....
What was she bred to? Ok yes a horse, but what breed?

I do remember the previous owner saying she foals easily. Yea we are leaving her alone, lately all of us have been pretty busy, so untill around 5:00 every night shes alone. Bred to a quarter horse.​

She had the foal!
wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif

It was born yesterday while we were gone, I didnt get a chance to see it untill today. i got the call yesterday night, (was at a funeral ) and didnt believe what i was hearing. Went home to see it today (its a colt by the way) and its adorable (&healthy). My friend was there and took some pictures but it was downpouring so I dont know if they turned out any good or not . When she sends them to me, Ill upload them. I guess the name is Jerico, that wasnt my choice, but i was outvoted apparently
wink.png

Here are the two pictures I have uploaded so far. I apologize if they are blurry.

Lea, and baby with Duke whos in the other pasture in the background
1GOOD.jpg

Again
2GOOD.jpg

Oh I did something wrong.. Ill have to go back and fix that, oops.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom