leaky hen hydrator

ficon96

Hatching
May 7, 2015
South Texas
Love my chickens. I have: black silkies, barred rocks, buff orpingtons, aracaunas, rhode island reds and mixes. I have two separate coops. One coop is small and gives my broody girls their peace, quiet and space as they sit. The main coop has a large run and contains 8 self built nesting boxes out of reclaimed wood. Just purchased a Little Giant Hen Hydrator from tractor supply as a new method to get water that remains clean and after the first night of hanging in my main coop, found that all the water had leaked out of the 4 valves. Is there a trick to using this bucket or do I simply have a defective one? Please help.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! I have never used one of those waterers before. You might ask this question in our Feeding and Watering Your Flock section for more help. Maybe someone there has used these before....https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/12/feeding-watering-your-flock

Make yourself at home here and we do welcome you to our flock!

Thank you for the friendly welcome! I look forward to becoming one of the flock with questions and answers! So glad something like this exists :)

Yes, we are ALL addicted to BYC and couldn't live without all the information and knowledge on this site!! :)

Back
Top Bottom