Learning all I can about call ducks !

Pics
i know exactly how you feel. Those videos were the first day that i let mine loose in the yard where the dogs are. The dogs don't pay any attention to my big ducks, but i was worried if the little ones would make them more curious. My husband held one dog until i knew he wasn't interested in them. It's great to be able to semi-trust the dogs/chicks/ducks together.

so congrats on a successful first introduction. Obviously we still have to be cautious, but at least the first meetings went well!

i know exactly how you feel. Those videos were the first day that i let mine loose in the yard where the dogs are. The dogs don't pay any attention to my big ducks, but i was worried if the little ones would make them more curious. My husband held one dog until i knew he wasn't interested in them. It's great to be able to semi-trust the dogs/chicks/ducks together.

so congrats on a successful first introduction. Obviously we still have to be cautious, but at least the first meetings went well!
My girl dog kesha is so funny she absolutely refuses to even look at them. When they come near she looks away and pretends not to be interested in them at all as if she just knows they will get her in trouble! My boy dog price is jealous and wants all my attention so I have to watch him a bit closer but he is more gentle in general than kesha so not too worried.

No. I EEEEEEEEE HOOPOOSE hadn't. Nat. I love. Your bittys can fly. I love how they cluster together and stay away from the bigger birds. But the bigger birds are very cute too. Who was sipping out of that hole.

:D I can't tell if it's Juice or Neptune drinking out of the hole (that's the drain from the gutter on the back of the house, they love when it fills up with water lol)
And the little ones stick together like they are tied with strings. they rarely get very far from each other. I don't want to clip their wings, but they sure are learning to fly! Their main run has netting over it, but the rest of the yard doesn't. I'd just die if one flew away!!

I didn't wanna clip mine either but I have train tracks behind my house and thanks to our pal ralphie I got bad mental images of them flying back there and getting on the tracks! Lol if I need to corral them fast for some reason I don't want them flying away from me. They are fast enough as is!!

Back
Top Bottom