Left for dead on my door

Quote:
I *really* admire your outlook on the situation. What a great attitude.
thumbsup.gif

OMG, someone left fluffy butts at your door? How could they be so stupid in this weather? thank god you found them in time! I would say cochin mixed with silkies?? Lucky chickens! How many toes do they have(sorry did not read whole thread) so cute!!

And i agree..............knock knock. Hello, ummm yes i can;t care for these
sad.png
could you give them a home? DAH? Probally a kid who got them and mom didn't know. I would hate to think a grown up would be so stupid!

lol.png

If they are silkie/cochin crosses, they may end up looking like my three girls.
They have wonderful personalities, even though all three have gone broody after only laying for 2 months. Danggit!
Anyone in the Chapel Hill, NC area have a couple of blue EE/Ameraucauna eggs I can put under them?

07-30-09001.jpg

They can still be pure silkies, look pure to me, sometimes they are born with 4 toes, it is very hard to breed perfect silkies and who knows how perfect the bloodlines were.
Please give them a feather duster to hang from the top of their cage, just barely dusting the floor of the cage; that will be their "mommy" and stop the lonely peeping.
I think chick #1 will be white.
Oh, and P.S. you are an angel for taking them in from the cold!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What little cuties! How lucky they are to end up with you.

People can be amazingly cruel in their intent for animals to end up with someone caring (you) they can end up killing animals (plastic bag, cold weather). You should see how some animals are left at vet clinic back doors...
somad.gif

Thanks for all the words of kindness everyone I just did what any humane human being would do and brought them in out of the cold, but I will try my best to care for them and make up for the cruelty they have suffered so early in life. Anyway, since a few people have asked all the chicks have five toes on each foot three facing the front two facing back except my favorite chick Yoshi, he has five on one foot and four on the other. Thanks again I’ll try and post pics of them growing so everyone can stay updated and help me decide if they are pure silkie, mostly silkie, or just part silkie.

Sylverfly....I love the picture of little Yoshi....It is a fitting name for the little one....it means 'goodness' or 'luck' in japanese from what I undersand. I have a rescue kitty, a bobtail/siamese/tabby mix and I named him Yoshi too!

Back
Top Bottom