LEFTOVER PUP~A HOME 4 THE HOLIDAYS?(&FUREVR)

You have to say his name 3 times.........Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!!! For him to appear at your house!
lau.gif

I would love to have him but I have 5 in my house right now!!

He is not ugly at all! Honestly I'm really surprised the mix turns out looking like that - what a handsome cross (and I do love his name!) I'm sorry I can't be much help to you... I just rescued a dog not too long ago and I think someone would take off my head if I got another..
sad.png

I really wish him all the best.

Many put an ad in the paper or possible on petfinder.com

I will ask around for you, but OC NY is pretty far from my area...
You said he's a runt.. what do you expect his height and weight to be when he's matured?
Is he free to good home or are you looking for a price?

I'm not looking for $$ just a priceless home! He's about 40lbs right now and should mature out @ about 80-85lbs & about 23-24 inches @ the shoulder.

He is a cutie....btw, I have a lab who's registered name is Adams Tonka Tuff...just thought that was funny.

Good luck with Beetlejuice...he really is a great looking dog!

Lori

Wow, he is adorable!! If he is small and ugly, I would love to see what your other ones look like!! I think he is adorable!! You are not planning on coming to Michigan or this direction are you????
big_smile.png

To bad I am so far away or i would take him in a heartbeat...I just lost my dog tala last week

Back
Top Bottom