Leg bands and charms

ckelley

Chirping
Jan 26, 2015
Southern Colorado
I know these are silly, but I think my daughters would love them. Has anyone used them? My concern would be them pecking each other while trying to get the charm.
I'm getting 3 breeds and just 2-3 of each, so it's not like I "need" them.

I know these are silly, but I think my daughters would love them. Has anyone used them? My concern would be them pecking each other while trying to get the charm.
I'm getting 3 breeds and just 2-3 of each, so it's not like I "need" them.
h these are way cute!! I agree with you tho, what if the chicks start pecking at the emblems. Maybe do a search on the Net to see of any problems like that have surfaced with this product!!
So cute!
Karen

I love these. Think they'd be okay to use except the ones with red on them. Nipple waterers are red for a reason. Chickens apparently love to peck red things.

Personally, I wouldn't use them....why risk walking into your coop one day and seeing a couple of your hens with wounds on their feet because you thought something was cool?
hmm.png
Chickens are curious about most anything...and they scratch and peck to satisfy that curiosity.

That's my opinion. But, you're the guardian of your flock so it's your decision.

Best wishes,
Ed

Back
Top Bottom