Sit'n on the porch

Pics
Well it has been a busy few days. The new chicks have settled in. I only had one that didnt live. All of the rest are doing great, Tony doesn't pay to much attention to them, BUT Ziva, she fusses like they were he puppy litter. I have to push her away. She wants to stand with her head looking right in the box. I do have to build a fire yesterday, it was quite cool in the house.

IMG_1063.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

Well it has been a busy few days. The new chicks have settled in. I only had one that didnt live. All of the rest are doing great, Tony doesn't pay to much attention to them, BUT Ziva, she fusses like they were he puppy litter. I have to push her away. She wants to stand with her head looking right in the box. I do have to build a fire yesterday, it was quite cool in the house.

View attachment 2169938

View attachment 2169940
Leghorn chicks just look like chicks should look. I can't describe it better. They are just the cutest! :love

Boy these girls kick up the dust!, I swept down the ceiling and walls 😷🤧 got cobwebs and one very BIG spider🕷 - got around the vents on the outside and the windows.
IMG_1079.JPG

I moved the nesting boxes to the northeast wall for the summer. The other wall heats up to much. I spray painted the roost holder thing-
IMG_1080.JPG

Trying to get things ready for painting
IMG_1081.JPG

Boy these girls kick up the dust!, I swept down the ceiling and walls 😷🤧 got cobwebs and one very BIG spider🕷 - got around the vents on the outside and the windows.
View attachment 2173074

I moved the nesting boxes to the northeast wall for the summer. The other wall heats up to much. I spray painted the roost holder thing-
View attachment 2173079

Trying to get things ready for paintingView attachment 2173084
I never realized how much they kick up until we did two chicks in a brooder in the house. Just amazing the amount of dust they created in just a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom