Legs not working!?

Nichole1

Chirping
May 23, 2020
Hey everyone. So I have a chick, about 2 months old? I noticed last week she was kinda favoring her one leg, like a little hobble. Well whatever the problem is has progressed rapidly and now BOTH of her legs basically aren't working! She hobbles around, one leg will slide out in front of her, the other behind. Basically doing the splits. She's incredibly off balance and I have NO idea what's going on!!?? Does anyone have any idea? Other than the Legs she's completely normal. Alert, active,eating and so on. Oh! And I'll add, her legs kinda feel hot? Like, her "thighs" feel much warmer than I'd expect to be normal. Ive also given her a good check over and it doesn't appear to be any injury or displacement in the joints. Shes just, lost control of her legs! Please help!

Hey everyone. So I have a chick, about 2 months old? I noticed last week she was kinda favoring her one leg, like a little hobble. Well whatever the problem is has progressed rapidly and now BOTH of her legs basically aren't working! She hobbles around, one leg will slide out in front of her, the other behind. Basically doing the splits. She's incredibly off balance and I have NO idea what's going on!!?? Does anyone have any idea? Other than the Legs she's completely normal. Alert, active,eating and so on. Oh! And I'll add, her legs kinda feel hot? Like, her "thighs" feel much warmer than I'd expect to be normal. Ive also given her a good check over and it doesn't appear to be any injury or displacement in the joints. Shes just, lost control of her legs! Please help!
I hate to write it but you've described the classic symptoms of Marek's disease.

Back
Top Bottom