Lemme attum!!!

Just got a good chuckle out of your pic!!

I'm a high school teacher and this little guy reminds me of the guys that sag their pants and give you attitude!!!! The only thing he is missing is his "Bling".

What a cutie - can't wait to see what he looks like all grown up.

Thanks for sharing,

Lori

Now this little guy is a real treat. He is so cute!
love.gif
Please keep updating his picture for us.

Hee hee... guess I'll have to get him some Bling Bling!!! Can't wait till he starts to crow... that'll be good for a chuckle.

I'll post pix as he grows. He's a funny boy to be sure!

SOOOOOOOO cute! I've been wanting Serama's for a while. How can I keep exercising restraint when you post pic's like THAT?

Why exercise restraint? They are just awesome little birds! I adore mine but then... I'm a Seramadict! LOL...

I live in the city and have 20 in my garage... it gets a bit much to do the trips to the yard. My front yard looks like a petting zoo because I set them all up out there in pens. I'm moving to Washington in a few weeks... thank goodness they'll have a nice little farm to roam on... but they make perfect city chickens. Their crow is quiet and their personality is just incredible. All the neighbor kids come over and carry mine around every afternoon!

OK quiltymare you just have to stop. I just saw your other pics of your little roo. So adorable. When you move to Washington we may have to get in touch. I'm in Oregon, I only have an acre but I would just love a few Seramas. Now if I can only talk my hubby into it...

Poppy... save my email... [email protected]

Get ahold of me next month. You can come visit my birds. Bring hubby. He will want some soooooooooooo bad. I won't have any available until I can get settled and hatch some babies but will soon... and I LOVE to share. not in this for money... love to spread the love.

These are the coolest little birds, I'm telling you. You won't believe how cute a plate of deviled eggs from Seramas looks!!! OMG!!! When you meet my hens, you will want some. My girls are, for the most part, darlings. I have a few that are a bit on the wild side... but they are just darling/

OK I got it. I'm sure my husband will want some after he sees them. That's part of the problem. We're both animal nuts. I don't call him Dr. Doolittle for nothin'

Back
Top Bottom