Lemon Blue Cochins~~***BRAND NEW PICTURES***~~~

Ok, Mike.....here are pics of this Springs Lemon Blue crop. First are the boys for Sale:

Pullets for sale

These are the ones I'm retaining for breeding stock next year.

Last edited:
Wow, some realy beauties there Lynne. I think I'm in love with the pullets your got to retain especially the Brown Reds and 2nd LB. Lol. And the cockerels look like they will have some good type.

And my first LB of the year just hatched. It's white/ yellow though.

I just realized your first one you are retaining is a cockerel. Are you going to be selling Tonto and Diablo then?
I'm keeping Tonto (brown/red) but selling Diablo (LB). I have a beautiful mature Splash roo that I'm putting with the Brown/red pullets. I don't know what happened to the pic, but I have 3 Brown/Red pullets & they all have awesome type @ only 5 months old.

Tonto was beautiful last fall. I am going to see what I get before I make any cuts from my flock this year. That was a big mistake last year for me. I just wish I was able to get to hatch sooner as you did. But great pics Lynne. Thanks for showing me them!!

Is anyone selling LB Cochin bantam eggs??? I've been trying to find some and it's been pretty tuff.
I have a nice roo but need some girls :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom