• IMG_3091.jpeg
    IMG_3091.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3099.jpeg
    IMG_3099.jpeg
    436.7 KB · Views: 7
Working on “go get it”, “come” and “drop it”
Looks like she is doing great!

Im saying this in my experience. Dont use a tennis ball thats not meant for dogs. I prefer not to use one at all. Our labs used tennis balls all the time and it ground down their teeth because they always were moving and chomping on the ball. A tennis ball can act like sandpaper on their teeth. Told this by multiple vets in our area. I havent let either goldens i have now have one and their teeth are sharp and healthy.

Looks like she is doing great!

Im saying this in my experience. Dont use a tennis ball thats not meant for dogs. I prefer not to use one at all. Our labs used tennis balls all the time and it ground down their teeth because they always were moving and chomping on the ball. A tennis ball can act like sandpaper on their teeth. Told this by multiple vets in our area. I havent let either goldens i have now have one and their teeth are sharp and healthy.
I've also heard they can get lodged in their mouths. My dog's ball has a hole through it to prevent them from blocking their airways with it.

I've also heard they can get lodged in their mouths. My dog's ball has a hole through it to prevent them from blocking their airways with it.
Yes i have heard that to.
Thats why i prefer to have a ball that they cant swallow but isnt to big.
I also have a few with a whole in them

Back
Top Bottom