Lemons..........I have to drool

They are all Orps I do not own them the breeders website adress is on every photo. I just love the colour and I don't know why they are called Lemon Cuckoo maybe they might be a very light Buff Cuckoo?
idunno.gif

Probably just that in other countries, people call birds by different names than we do. Like in my Dutch, here, a Light Brown Dutch Bantam is called a Gold Partridge in other countries.

I think that oprpington is gorgeous, so beefy looking, much different than the US orpingtons in my opinion. Course, the UK's way of doing things are totally different. I just watche da show about Purebreed dogs exposed on BBC last night. Story about hereditary problems and inbreeding in show dogs just to win.

Let me tell ya, the USA got some pretty beefy orps.. a picture doesn't tell you anything until your standing side by side a USA orp.. Esp if they are bred just right... Trust me I have many of them and been told by many who visit here and ask were did you get such large and beautiful birds..Like i tell them, the right selection is the key to breeding..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom