Leopard Geckos for sale * SOLD*

are these common carrot tails? Are you going mix gender or hatching females or males? I have a common leopard gecko and would love to see some pics please
smile.png

My temperature is always between 84 and 86 so I get both sex. But I can take requests if you want a particular sex though I cannot guarantee that they will hatch with the sex they are suppose to have
wink.png

I also shoot up the temps near their hatching so they have a very nice color. I actually have two babies that a friend said she'll buy but I haven't heard from her so I Might sell those too.

Mine might be a girl as I got her from petsmart and they usually sell girls. I am thinking about a second girl since she is to young to have eggs. Have to see how much I can spend since I am on a low budget spending spree
wink.png

the only problem with reptile eggs is they can't be turned upside down or flipped around they drown cause the air pocket isn't like a chicken egg! I've bred leo's for yrs and it was fun but I just got out of it last yr I have my breeder rack if anyone wants to buy it! it I also have the hatchling rack as well!

This I believe is a female ( its too early to tell) and shes being sold for 10 dollars

17183_img_2071.jpg

17183_img_2073.jpg

17183_img_2074.jpg

Ok This girl has a kink on her tail... Shes very light so she is also only 5 dollars. She has that kink because of poor hatch handling its not genetic. Shes very cute though!!

17183_img_2075.jpg

17183_img_2077.jpg

GECKO A for the dark girl and GECKO B for the light one with a kink..shipping depends on where you live...and will not be more than 10 dollars ( Sorry I cant ship to Hawaii or Alaska.)

POST SOLD gecko A, gecko B if you want it. I'm selling these two girls( 95% sure they are girls) right now and is waiting for the other two to hatch.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom