Leopard Geckos for sale * SOLD*

Bleenstar

Songster
11 Years
Oct 16, 2008
Southern California
uh...its not spring, but my gecko just laid some eggs and they are fertile...lol who wants some?! 5 dollars each + shipping

Sold, to therealsilkiechick

I will make a new post for the ones hatching later.

Last edited:
I had that "DOH" moment, I realized that Gecko eggs are far more fragile then chicken eggs so they dont take shipping very will..however I can hatchthem myself and send the geckos in a Insulated box, heat pack, the gecko itself will be in a Deli cup with moss. This way you get to see your baby before it gets to you
smile.png
How does that sound?

I have 4 eggs eggs right now and two was laid today and will take them 40-60 days to hatch. The other two should actually hatch today.

Edit:

I was going to sell the eggs for 5 dollars as test hatch but I dont think they will hatch with our PO so mean to our boxes. I'll post their pics and you guys can decide how much they are worth then I'll add the shipping . I dont mind I'm just sharing my grand babies and want a good home for them
smile.png
and I know you guys are nice hehe
hugs.gif

Last edited:
You cannot successfully ship reptile eggs, sorry! You can however use a chicken incubator with them and they do not require any turning! Plus, with leos, you can pick their sex based on your incubation temp! It's fun & actually easier to hatch those guys than chickens!

I have two hatching today, I will post pictures of them, they are already "Peping" lol

Yeah thats why I decided to hatch them first
smile.png

I've been breeding and hatching geckos for 15 years. And I never seen my girls lay...in the middle of fall...but oh well I'll hatch em anyways haha. But this spring I'm going to try shipping gecko hatching eggs, My friends and I are trying a new shipping method. I should ask who wants to be on that list but its a little early and I'll prob forget unless you PMed the crap out of me lol!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom