Less Often

Quote:
Nice siggy line Wildsky
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Maybe I should rephrase or clarify. What I'm trying to say is that there's been alot of "posting just to rack up #'s of posts and nothing more.
Did I say that well enough?

Quote:
Maybe I should rephrase or clarify. What I'm trying to say is that there's been alot of "posting just to rack up #'s of posts and nothing more.

*gives seminolwind the stink eye*

Quote:
I need a chocolate and a glass of wine.......

And Debi wants to faint, LOL

I could do a Starbucksmachiattograndecreamycinnamonextraespressoextrafroth with a nice biscotti. And go sit in the sun with my chooks.

Quote:

*gives seminolwind the stink eye*

Awwww, Debi, thanks for the stink eye. Means alot to me

Quote:

You say that while quoting yourself?
lau.gif
I know someone else who has quoted herself at least once, and almost started an argument.
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:

You say that while quoting yourself?
lau.gif
I know someone else who has quoted herself at least once, and almost started an argument.
lau.gif
lau.gif

hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom