Lest see your best stink eye!!!!

Pics
32358_101_3693.jpg

16367_pictures_458.jpg

There is only one of you.... and three of us...

16367_picture_023.jpg

Hey! No Fair!!! I thought I was your favorite!!! (the shunned love struck "girl-Friday" is caught aback when she finds the object of her affection having dinner with another chick!)

Doesn't the new hot red head look guilty!?

Last edited:
This thread just KILLED me! I'm hoping to resurrect it. Here's Sarah giving me the "I'm going to peck your eyes out" stink eye. She's a very sweet, personable Ameraucana when she doesn't have chicks.

14366_chick_venus2.jpg

Quote:
I'm so sorry! Seems like the really, really good ones don't stay with us long enough.

I have to say though, that picture is one awesome representation of the subject matter. I had to search for a few seconds then cracked up when I saw the stink eye strategically placed above that leaf. lmao

Quote:
I'm so sorry! Seems like the really, really good ones don't stay with us long enough.

I have to say though, that picture is one awesome representation of the subject matter. I had to search for a few seconds then cracked up when I saw the stink eye strategically placed above that leaf. lmao

Thank you so much! He was dog tame and loved having his picture taken. Not to mention absolutely beautiful!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom