lethargic shaky hen - HELP!

i feed them layer crumbles and scratch grains
Can you get photos of her poop?

I agree, I would get some Permethrin and treat her, the rest of the flock and their housing as well.
You want to get rid of the bugs.

She's eating layer crumbles and scratch grains, since she's not laying eggs, I would feed her chick starter or an all flock feed. Cut out the scratch grains for a while and focus on her eating a nutritionally balanced poultry feed that is 18-20% protein.

Can you get photos of her poop?

I agree, I would get some Permethrin and treat her, the rest of the flock and their housing as well.
You want to get rid of the bugs.

She's eating layer crumbles and scratch grains, since she's not laying eggs, I would feed her chick starter or an all flock feed. Cut out the scratch grains for a while and focus on her eating a nutritionally balanced poultry feed that is 18-20% protein.
ok! will do! thank you!

No amount of lice or mites is okay on a chicken. If you see any, there are more somewhere. Manna poultry protector has nothing in it to treat mites or lice. The active ingredient is a preservative called potassium sorbets. Mites and lice are best treated with permethrin garden dust or the horse spray. Those are much less expensive than Elector PSP. Feather mites should be treated with ivermectin, twice at 14 day intervals. Ivermectin pour on 5mg per ml dosage is 0.1 ml per every 2 pounds of weight once and again in 14 days. Bedding should be removed, the coop treated, and new bedding applied.
the smallest bird that i’m having the main issue with doesn’t even weight
2lbs, what should i do for her?

Back
Top Bottom