lethargic silkie chick

Nikisixx13

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 26, 2014
Chiusi, Italy
My week and a half old silkie chick( i only have 1 chick right now) is sleeping all the time. I keep waking her up to give her water and try to see if she'll eat. She was like this yesterday too. Last night and this morning she perked up a bit, but this afternoon she reverted back to seeming tired and not eating much. Don't know what t
o do.

My week and a half old silkie chick( i only have 1 chick right now) is sleeping all the time. I keep waking her up to give her water and try to see if she'll eat. She was like this yesterday too. Last night and this morning she perked up a bit, but this afternoon she reverted back to seeming tired and not eating much. Don't know what t
o do.
How is she doing? Try putting electrolytes in the water--that may help.

How is she doing? Try putting electrolytes in the water--that may help.
She is doing better today. Much more active. I gave her a little egg yolk last night and a couple baby mealworms (I raise them for my beardie, so, I have every size)and she gobbled them right up. She is back to peeping all the time and always wants to be held. She still looks a little weaker than I would like, but definitely improving. Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom