Lets Be Friends

Do You Like This Idea?

• Total voters
:)
@Alexandra33- I love Amari because she's always so sweet and loves praying and caring for people. She was my first BYC friend and I don't know what BYC would be like without her in it! She has such stunning birds and takes such stunning pictures! She isn't on BYC as much anymore but when she is it feels like I've been taking to her forever!

@HeavensHens88- Sarah is always so encouraging and she is always taking time to pray and hope for other people. She always puts you before herself. I haven't known her very long but it feels like I have known her forever! I was so thankful when she took her own time to make a sweet poem about one of my late hens.

@TwoCrows- I always saw Leyla around on threads and I was always thinking to myself "what a nice lady!" so I gathered up my courage and said "Hello!" on her bulletin board. I'm so glad I did because talking with her has been so much fun and she's always willing to lend a hand to someone in trouble.

@CherriesBrood- I'm not exactly sure when Cherry and I first met but she's such a caring person and also taking beautiful pictures! I'm very sad that she doesn't come on BYC regularly anymore. I love Cherry's YT videos and they're always making my smile and laugh!

@Sally Sunshine- Oh dear....... how can I start describing Sally? Well first of all she's such a wonderful, sweet, caring, loveable person.... did I mention how awesome she is? She's always giving everyone lots of *hugs* and I'm sending you one right now, Sally! BYC would be a pretty miserable place if she wasn't here to cheer everyone up!

@Mountain Peeps- There is not a single word in the dictionary that can describe Sarah perfectly so I'm going to make my own! She's superlercoolyawesome!!!!!! How could anyone hate this amazing gal? Her photography is amazing as always and her personality is so friendly and loveable! I'm not really sure how we met but that doesn't matter because Sarah will be my BYC friend for life!!!

Still updating!!!!

How kind of you! :hugs:)

@HeavensHens88 You are kind and nice! You are a RPer! Thank you for being my friend Sarah!

@sassysarah123 Your so not sassy! Your kind and sweet! You make great threads! Thank you for being my friend Sarah!

@PeepersMama Your a great RPer! I can not wait to know you better! Thank you for being my friend Zelda!

@CP Chicken Your kind and nice! You also like Doctor Who! Thank you for being my friend CP!

@Alexandra33- I love Amari because she's always so sweet and loves praying and caring for people. She was my first BYC friend and I don't know what BYC would be like without her in it! She has such stunning birds and takes such stunning pictures! She isn't on BYC as much anymore but when she is it feels like I've been taking to her forever!

@HeavensHens88- Sarah is always so encouraging and she is always taking time to pray and hope for other people. She always puts you before herself. I haven't known her very long but it feels like I have known her forever! I was so thankful when she took her own time to make a sweet poem about one of my late hens.

@TwoCrows- I always saw Leyla around on threads and I was always thinking to myself "what a nice lady!" so I gathered up my courage and said "Hello!" on her bulletin board. I'm so glad I did because talking with her has been so much fun and she's always willing to lend a hand to someone in trouble.

@CherriesBrood- I'm not exactly sure when Cherry and I first met but she's such a caring person and also taking beautiful pictures! I'm very sad that she doesn't come on BYC regularly anymore. I love Cherry's YT videos and they're always making my smile and laugh!

@Sally Sunshine- Oh dear....... how can I start describing Sally? Well first of all she's such a wonderful, sweet, caring, loveable person.... did I mention how awesome she is? She's always giving everyone lots of *hugs* and I'm sending you one right now, Sally! BYC would be a pretty miserable place if she wasn't here to cheer everyone up!

@Mountain Peeps- There is not a single word in the dictionary that can describe Sarah perfectly so I'm going to make my own! She's superlercoolyawesome!!!!!! How could anyone hate this amazing gal? Her photography is amazing as always and her personality is so friendly and loveable! I'm not really sure how we met but that doesn't matter because Sarah will be my BYC friend for life!!!

Still updating!!!!
Aww, thank you so much, Lily. :hugs :hugs :hugs Your faith and generosity are both inspiring to me, and you never hesitate to kill everyone with your overabundance of pure kindness. :) I'm honored to call you my friend and I'm so happy God let our paths meet! :hugs

@HeavensHens88 You are kind and nice! You are a RPer! Thank you for being my friend Sarah!

@sassysarah123 Your so not sassy! Your kind and sweet! You make great threads! Thank you for being my friend Sarah!

@PeepersMama Your a great RPer! I can not wait to know you better! Thank you for being my friend Zelda!

@CP Chicken Your kind and nice! You also like Doctor Who! Thank you for being my friend CP!
Aww, thanks, River. :hugs
I'm so happy that I can truly call you my wolf packmate. :D You're also a great RPer, and you sure know how to make me laugh! :)

Back
Top Bottom