Lets get this started! Day 9/7 (uh oh!) PG 3

I have to ask, why did you do a crack open check on eggs after only 5 days? You should not even be disturbing them to candle that early.... After shipping you waited how long to set them due to your equipment not being ready? And were they stored correctly? How would you have known the humidity of storage if you were waiting on a hygrometer? Sorry, I hardly think you should be stating the eggs were infertile, they may well have been 100% viable the day they were shipped and degraded after that due to the shipping or your handling of them.

Silke, calm down. Your stressin. I hate to see you like this. Your
not being yourself.

With both bators going your gonna get some birds. Your having a run
of bad luck with the shed and everything.

Remember, we're all here for you.
hugs.gif

Sorry your eggs I mailed on the 22nd you got on the 24th and put in on the 26th are not doing well.
I want everyone to have a good hatch rate.
Shipped eggs are a roll of the dice. Some times I will ship several batches of eggs at the same time to different parts of the country one person will say they only got a couple chicks and another will say they got the majority to hatch.
idunno.gif

If eggs are frozen in shipment or xrayed you will have duds.
I like many other breeders wish we could control all aspects of the shipping process.
Every time I sell eggs I worry about them but I can honestly say that in Most cases everyone is happy.
What I am most sorry for is after all the messages I have answered from you in the past you did not give me that opportunity again, I sold you 8+ eggs very cheap and sent you 14.
I hope the 2 that are developing hatch for you. And please take my word for it if they hatch you will enjoy the little buggers very much, they will be more entertainment than if you had spent the money on a movie or something.
PLEASE read my egg policy and read the policy's of other egg breeders and you will see we all say about the same things in our own words. Even thought I say in the policy that I will not replace eggs for any reason, I say this because I do not have an unlimited supply of hatching eggs and in some cases I replace eggs free or for shipping costs if I have extras.
I also say I do not replace eggs for any reason because twice that I know of over the years 2 different people told me they had a zero hatch, I gladly replaced the eggs only to read on a fourm where they showed the chicks that hatched from the bad eggs and in the other case the person FORGOT they told me they had a zero hatch and several months later emailed me with pictures of the chicks in the first batch and the secound replacement batch.

http://www.picturetrail.com/homepage/flufnstuffs

:-(

Melanie, those are the fluffiest silkies I think Ive ever seen. They remind me of show dogs. Do you have to bath them to get them so fluffed, or is it just them? They really are just cute.

Back
Top Bottom