Lets play "Where is the storm"

I've now got freezing rain off and on. Temp is 23* warming here in Ohio then in Texas now thats different. I would really like to not have to go to work tomorrow.

Well here in WI, we got 6 inches yesterday/last night. We are due for 10 more tonight/tomorrow, wind blowing around 30 mph.

I am sick of one thing.. the weather people calling a "Snow System"... UM.. its not a system, its a STORM!!!
they don't call it the "system of the decade"... its called the "storm of the decade".
Not this one in particular but in general.
We have a good older snow blower, slow but steady and good to start on one pull or two.
They are calling it a blizzard, but lets hope not.

Its 18 degrees right now, and the big nasty stuff is supposed to hit about 6 pm tonight.

Stay safe out there folks
Carol

It looks like right now we are on the verge of getting slammed with ice. Big strip of it coming. Its been spitting ice off and on all day. Today is my day off just cuddling in bed with TV Laptop and a big ole pot of chilli cooking, YUM YUM

Full out Blizzard right now here complete white out!! drifts are piling up, and its not even to the worst part yet! Temp is going to be -12 tonight
sad.png

Quote:
What got me was the word colossal storm of the year. (HUM I could be wrong but the year just began) Now they are calling it the blanketing the Nation storm, What the weather channel will do to freak people out.

Back
Top Bottom