lets put some eggs in the bator

birdking11

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jun 15, 2012
im getting the last eggs of the season in the bator. put any kind in and we can see who hatches the most buy the way it starts friday the 13 muhahahahahahahahahaha

I should be receiving my 100 Texas A&M by Thursday and then I'll join in. This will be my first try at hatching cots. I have never hatches anything before. I have had 2 lockdowns with the first being 18 bantam americaunas and 3 peacocks. Nothing hatched. 2nd lockdown was 18 old English bantams. Only had one hatch and it died 2 hours later. I was just using a simple still air bator. I have since added a fan to make it forced air and a digital electronic temperature controller from incubator warehouse. So I will join in and see what happens.

I'm putting another dozen bobs in this week. I may not hatch the most, but I'll post my percentages...
This type of info could help folks in the future... If folks would document hatch rates, eventual weights of birds, True to color chicks and the source of your eggs!

Last edited:
I just set some last night, so no Friday the 13th ones for me. I admit I would have waited though if I knew that Friday the 13ths was happening this month.

Back
Top Bottom