lets see the "ugly" coops plz

Removed by staff.

I do have to ask something to you if you do not mind. I know a few have responded to you but I just seen this and had to reply just as you had to. I mean no hard nor offense but am ever so slightly curious if you have ever had nothing, knew you had nothing, and still tried to make something out of it. Only to have someone better than you, or who thinks they are more knowledgeable than you snarl their nose up at it. you would be surprised to see how that feels when done publicly. All that been said I am very pleased with my coop, it's the first one i've built and considering what i had to work with I'd say it came out just fine. I wish you a bit more humbleness in your future ventures on this site and good day to you:)

Hey everybody, the threads about ugly coops and we posted our coops in them ourselves. Why is anyone being sensitive now? Mine's in here too, I still think it's ugly, I also happen to think it's a great coop.
big_smile.png

some people think that everything should meet there standards no matter what it is. bye the way, I put a rubber roof on my ugly coop today, I am going to take picks tomorrow, I actually have two ugly coops, I'll try to get pics of both

Edited for content, see rules regarding flaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
EXACTLY!!! The couple of links I posted, we were actually having fun in seeing which of us had the ugliest coops. We were posting our OWN coops, not other peoples.

Lighten up folks, it's all in fun!! If you can't laugh at yourself, you are doomed to drown in your own tears!!

Quote:
This is exactly what I meant! Paint (and some hard work)clearly has turned this into quite a nice coop. It certainly doesn't belong on the ugly coop thread.

Last edited:
Quote:
Definitely not an ugly coop! It's nicely built and tidy looking. No one could reasonably call that coop an eyesore.

As I stated, I did not intend to hurt anyone's feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I absolutely LOVE yours! The DH and I are 'empty-nesters' so we don't have young budding artists around to decorate for us.
Lucky you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom