Lets see your Chicken Art!

Super cool! That’s a labor of love!!!! Do you Digitally transfer the image to the needle point media and then start stitching up a storm? Reminds me of pointillism In painting! Thanks for sharing!
There is a website called Pic2Pat that converts pictures to pdf. I stitched on blank fabric, following their rendention.

Found this painting I had done if my silkies what I had a flock of them years ago. I love silkies but opted for eggs this go around , and hardier breeds for our conditions. But the sweetest birds ever!

Attachments

• A5ED7A7D-91D2-4DF0-966A-9C0D5925FCC6.jpeg
    A5ED7A7D-91D2-4DF0-966A-9C0D5925FCC6.jpeg
    295.1 KB · Views: 40
Hi everyone in BYC land! I hope this post finds you well. I'd like to get a thread going that focuses on art that you create with chickens as the subject matter. All mediums, styles and levels are encouraged. I have seen that there are many creative people on this site and my hope is to inspire more art of all kinds. Art is one thing that keeps me sane in these unprecedented times , my chickens are another. Combining the two is lots of fun! So let's see what you got!
Please post your art, the medium and the title of the piece. I'm sure we can get conversations going here that can lighten our moods and find even more ways to appreciate and enjoy our fabulous feathered friends!
Thanks!!

This painting:
medium:Acrylic
Title: Main Man
I’ve been doodling this one for about 30 min. I wanna draw all my goofy girls! It’s still a work in progress but I think it’s pretty cute!

Attachments

• 03E5AEDC-327A-415C-A808-894334125D37.jpeg
    03E5AEDC-327A-415C-A808-894334125D37.jpeg
    316.2 KB · Views: 18

Back
Top Bottom