Lets see your purebred cats!!

Mine are all mutts.
love.gif

My oldest daughter Cresta has always been the "cat person" in the family and she was given a purebred Himalayan when she was about 13. I was NOT impressed as I'd never heard good things about the breed but that was just the coolest cat ever. If I didn't have so many cats dumped on me I'd have one and that's saying a lot from someone who is definitely NOT a "cat person".

garfieldandpups001.jpg

garfieldandpups025.jpg

My male persian Garfield is a great guy, he "helps" my female pug take care of babies - he loves babies of any species. He is lazy though, don't expect a Persian to chase mice - or anything for that matter, lol! I shave him in the summer so he will be less likely to overheat. I shave him like a lion leaving the ruff around his head and neck and leave a little bit on the tip of his tail. He doesn't mind and will lay down quietly for an hour or more to be shaved. Like I said ....he's LAZY! Good luck on your search for a purebred cat!

Ok ready for this? You need a munchkin.
smile.png
Any color will do. My mom breeds them, and right now we have Garfield and Nermal. SOOOOOO cute. Munchkins get along with ANY animal. They ignore your dogs, and run your house. Those two have met my chickens and ducks, and just watch. Don't ever go after them. They are just like regular legged cats, they can jump and do anything. They do not suffer from back or leg problems like a dashund. I love them. They are so sweet and so lovable. Nermal actually kisses you and hugs. Here they are

loves024.jpg

loves021.jpg

IMG_3967.jpg

Interesting! Never heard of a munchkin before!

All we currently are owned by is a feral rescue and she is a tabby x bengal. Beautiful as can be!

There are sooo many cats in shelters, mutts and purebreeeds. I bet you could find one for sure in a shelter, if you choose to adopt!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom