Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
I want to see the Bag too.
pop.gif

I want to see the bag. The suspense...

Anyone remember this line from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, "The suspense is killing me...I hope it lasts".)
gig.gif

Here's the bag….I use it for cat toys. Too cloudy to get inside photo, best outdoors light was on deck rail - would have been too, too funny if it had fallen over :)

@sunflour , you really should sell your work! I can't imagine how long it must have taken to make just one though. I love the buckets and the bag is amazing! Please share how you did the bag. :)

I love this thread it appears to me though that the same math principals used in *Chicken math* could also be applied to *Chicken Decor math*. If said clutter is used on a wall it is art and there fore can not be considered clutter.

I will take some pics to share some of my items later, But for now these are my *future guys* My mom used to own a collectables store and sold Quarry Critters. They are stone statues and I love them However these are the ones that will come in the mail when DH turns his head for a sec.

I also found measuring spoons and cups on Amazon with a pretty cute pair of earrings. DH must turn head soon!
I absolutely want to be part of the Red Chicken boot club! Only I would have to have red for public and yellow for coop as my little banny roo. has issues with the color red
hmm.png

Oh here is one that is on my comp already. My DD decided one day to start painting so I gave her a set of oil paints I had and AVE WALLAH!

My very own Silkie painting for my nook!

Ok so along with the CNestwood art I happened to notice the White Faced Black Spanish on the home page bears a uncanny likeness to Antonio Banderas. Anyone else think so?

Back
Top Bottom