Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
I wish I could get to garage sales,  I bet they are crawling with chicken items.  Whenever I am in TJ Maxx, Marshall's or Tuesday Morning,  I'm on a chicken thing hunt.  Lately I have been able to score chicken themed  wall hangings on clearance at 70% off (whoopee) at Michael's arts and crafts.

Garage sales are so fun, but even better are thrift stores.. More stuff without all the driving.. Although not as cheap..

Just finished my splashback.

How awesome!! :weee
Especially because you made it.. To bad you weren't my neighbor.. Did you cut all the tiles?

So at one point I wanted to do my kitchen chicken themed, but now I have a roommate and the chicken theme is on hold until I move.

But I thought you guys might appreciate my chicken figure.

He even lights up!

Sadly, I cannot find where to buy these anymore. I got him at some touristy shop in a nearby town. I'm regretting not buying his spotted chicken friend!

I did find a picture on Google of his friend though:
2fb2c12f01ca5ea45a13e8780203f60f.jpg

So at one point I wanted to do my kitchen chicken themed, but now I have a roommate and the chicken theme is on hold until I move. But I thought you guys might appreciate my chicken figure. He even lights up! Sadly, I cannot find where to buy these anymore. I got him at some touristy shop in a nearby town. I'm regretting not buying his spotted chicken friend! I did find a picture on Google of his friend though:
Oh, I love that little gal! :love

Last edited:
So at one point I wanted to do my kitchen chicken themed, but now I have a roommate and the chicken theme is on hold until I move.

But I thought you guys might appreciate my chicken figure.

He even lights up!

Sadly, I cannot find where to buy these anymore. I got him at some touristy shop in a nearby town. I'm regretting not buying his spotted chicken friend!

I did find a picture on Google of his friend though:

Oh, he is wonderful! I love that!

So at one point I wanted to do my kitchen chicken themed, but now I have a roommate and the chicken theme is on hold until I move. But I thought you guys might appreciate my chicken figure. He even lights up! Sadly, I cannot find where to buy these anymore. I got him at some touristy shop in a nearby town. I'm regretting not buying his spotted chicken friend! I did find a picture on Google of his friend though:
That happens.. We had to take a triple take on your avatar.. Nifty

Kohls has lots of metal chickens - roosters, hens, chicken watering cans etc. I think 60% off(their prices are always high). I have also seen those little chickens offered at Michael's as Xmas ornaments. Walmart has some chicken items in their garden shop reduced cause they are already moving the cold weather stuff in
barnie.gif
. If you have a Menards (like a Home depot) they also carry chicken things. I have a ton of chicken/rooster things outside, wind chimes etc. etc. But the metal ones rust up very fast.

Back
Top Bottom