Lewiston Maine Poultry Swaps

When I asked my poultry club if there were any poultry swaps going on at Tractor Supply this year they responded, not that they knew of. If you informed the poultry clubs you would have much greater participation.

Henry Hamilton
mainefunfarm.com

So considering there is a swap tomorrow, I am surprised to see no posts of what sellers are bringing and what buyers are looking for. Too far for me to travel without some indication of what will be available when I get there .

So considering there is a swap tomorrow, I am surprised to see no posts of what sellers are bringing and what buyers are looking for. Too far for me to travel without some indication of what will be available when I get there .
i do try and get people to post on here but find that more people post on our facebook page. gota try and get people to post here more often

So we have deceded to do one final swap this season at the TSC in lewistion on lisbon street this saturday 11/9/13 from 9am-2pm. The weather is suppose to be good. come sell or come buy.If youve been waiting all season to check out the swaps now is the best time to do. As always its free to set up and sell and you can sell any small farm animals as well as things made on your farm or for your farm. This location is om a great spot right on lisbon street with tons of traffic all the time. SO come bring what you got and sell or buy hope to see you all there

So for those wishing and waiting for spring. I talked to the store on Sunday and they gave us the ok to start back up this year in march if the weather is good. We are going to be keeping it at the second Saturday of the month with a rain date of Sunday. Swaps will still be from 9-2 but u can set up as early as 8:30. We will be in the normal place set up along the area where they keep there for sale trailers. And as always remember this is not just for animals anything made on or anything for the farm or animals are allowed. Free to set up and free to sell. We just ask only healthy animals be brought to the swap. So pass this along to all ur friends and lets get this swap growing big.

[COLOR=333333]So for those wishing and waiting for spring. I talked to the store on Sunday and they gave us the ok to start back up this year in march if the weather is good. We are going to be keeping it at the second Saturday of the month with a rain date of Sunday. Swaps will still be from 9-2 but u can set up as early as 8:30. We will be in the normal place set up along the area where they keep there for sale trailers. And as always remember this is not just for animals anything made on or anything for the farm or animals are allowed. Free to set up and free to sell. We just ask only healthy animals be brought to the swap. So pass this along to all ur friends and lets get this swap growing big.[/COLOR]
when can we expect windham and Oxford to get started?

Dont know about Windom. But still talking with oxford about starting in march. They are thinkin April due to weather but will post when I know for sure

So are you itching for swap season. the lewistion swap is still a go for this weekend for the first swap of the season. looking at 40 degrees for this Saturday so should be a good day. Swap is at the TSC on Lisbon st in lewistion from 9-2pm. As always free to set up and free to sell all we ask is that you clean your spot when you leave. Come and sell or just come and talk. Everyone is welcome and as normal this is not just for chickens all small farm animals and products related to the farm/homestead are welcome. Pass this to your friends and lets start the season off with a bang. Swap will be the second Saturday of every month thro the season.

Back
Top Bottom