Lg 9300 vs.farm innovators 4250

Neither. They both have awful reputations. If I had to pick one over the other I'd say FI over the LG, but I'd really recommend considering ordering online and looking at the Hovabator models.

Digital Lgs are known for their gages to be way off and movement of the sensor to cause spikes in temps. FI are also known to be off.

So weighing my options and the difference between the two I opted for the fi and am giving it a chance
It seems as though the unit is actually fairly accurate as long as the sensor and the thermometers are on the same plane, I have 3 thermometers inside the unit to check the accuracy and it seems to be right on

So weighing my options and the difference between the two I opted for the fi and am giving it a chance
It seems as though the unit is actually fairly accurate as long as the sensor and the thermometers are on the same plane, I have 3 thermometers inside the unit to check the accuracy and it seems to be right on
That's good! Good luck with your hatch.

I have 1 dozen that I'm going to try that came from my girls that started laying 6 days ago, how long is too long to wait before putting in the incubator? And keep them in the fridge while holding before incubating?

Preferably less than 2 weeks holding them, best not more than 10 days. As long as they are in the a/c, they will be better off out of the fridge.

Well I put 10 that range from 7 days down to 2 that I refrigerated and 3 that were fresh yesterday, with the temp probe on the same level as the thermometers I was holding steady 99 degrees when I left for work this morning. So I guess I'll see what happens

Storing in a cool 55-70F space that has higher humidity is best. I wouldn't referigerate. Leave unwashed.

Most people will only set eggs a week or less old. The recommendation is 10 days or less and most agree 2 weeks plus produce lower hatch rates.

Back
Top Bottom