LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Guess I'm the odd one out. :p I don't even like any popcorn. I'll ONLY eat it smothered in bad for me stuff and even then only if I'm pretty hungry.

Also it's raining here again. :T
It's a good snack for when you want to eat something but aren't actually hungry. Lots of crunching with no real filling. Basically scratch grain for humans.

I don't like the taste, though. Like eating paper. Bleh. More for you guys.

Turns out all this rain is from the hurricaine/tropical storm. I just haven't paid the least bit of attention to it, probably because I've been living under a rock since March? It's starting to flood our back yard - our firepit is full and we have standing water. It's really raised the water table here. It hasn't been this wet since spring. Can't wait for it to blow past and us to get nearly a week of sun after...

I don't like the taste, though. Like eating paper. Bleh. More for you guys.

Turns out all this rain is from the hurricaine/tropical storm. I just haven't paid the least bit of attention to it, probably because I've been living under a rock since March? It's starting to flood our back yard - our firepit is full and we have standing water. It's really raised the water table here. It hasn't been this wet since spring. Can't wait for it to blow past and us to get nearly a week of sun after...
The hurricane went past me incredibly fast, like now it’s sunny here. We were supposed to get tornado warnings today, and now it’s swimming weather. We are getting a full week of thunderstorms starting in a few days, I wish we would get sun one day.

Last edited:
The mail arrived early today but I can't get my package until my dad gets home. They put it in the stupid box that I can't turn their key in. I'm a little worried since nobody knows I bought the eggs and my dad has to be the one who gets the package out.
I tried everything I could to get their key to turn in the box but now I have a few shallow cuts on my fingers from that

Back
Top Bottom