LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

There's livestock at the fairs over there??
We don't have that here!
Yup! It's a 'country fair', with livestock contests and such. Some of them are fun fairs like yours, though, and then there's the ridiculously too-big fairs, like the ones in Ottawa and Toronto that have hundreds of rides and games and food, all overpriced and designed to take your money from you.

I like the one ride with the giant pharohs boat that swings and eventually goes almost upside down. I can only go on that once or twice though. Everything else is just a bit childish (not that it's a bad thing) for me. But I was always in the barn with animals too during our fair, so it wasn't a big deal to just buy single tickets for one ride

There's livestock at the fairs over there??
We don't have that here!
Ours, MontanaFair is a big 4H/FFA fair. There's animals there every single day between small and large animals, and an auction for the market animals at the last day. Made 1100 dollars from a pair of meat rabbits one year, and between 400-600 dollars my lamb each year I sold one

I like the one ride with the giant pharohs boat that swings and eventually goes almost upside down. I can only go on that once or twice though. Everything else is just a bit childish (not that it's a bad thing) for me. But I was always in the barn with animals too during our fair, so it wasn't a big deal to just buy single tickets for one ride
I like the bumper cars. Nothing more satisfying than SLAMMING into your (adult) child's car, or your SO's! :lau

Back
Top Bottom