LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Great idea! Cruella's babies will absolutely love her, if they can fit under her tiny body🤣. But I do wonder if there's ever been a study looking at what chicks prefer. Feather feathers (like Cruella's) or silkied feathers (like Ursula's)
Nothing cuter than seeing a head of a chick popping out of momma's feathers! ❤ Let's hope they prefer Cruellas feathers, after all she's doing all the work! :gig

Good day everyone! Today Electric Lady was scent-less! Koutsi and Ursula had made a mess of the eggs, so I put their old nest in. Surprisingly today Ursula was super friendly, and enjoyed some head scritches
Good afternoon fluffy! :frow Oh fabulous Electric Lady is smelling fresh today, eggies are cooking away....hatch day isn't too far off now, one more week? :woot Sounds like Koutsi and Ursula just wanted some attention and lovin'. 😊

Good afternoon fluffy! :frow Oh fabulous Electric Lady is smelling fresh today, eggies are cooking away....hatch day isn't too far off now, one more week? :woot Sounds like Koutsi and Ursula just wanted some attention and lovin'. 😊

Yep! Almost one more week. Technically it's tomorrow, but all the same! I have a feeling Cruella is getting egg-cited! Today she was shuffling almost constantly (granted very small and dainty shuffles, but that's her in general)! And yes, Ursula did appreciate the attention. She also tried pecking at my bracelets. Koutsi isn't too sure about it yet, but considering I had to grab her every day to get her to roost, I respect that

Yep! Almost one more week. Technically it's tomorrow, but all the same! I have a feeling Cruella is getting egg-cited! Today she was shuffling almost constantly (granted very small and dainty shuffles, but that's her in general)! And yes, Ursula did appreciate the attention. She also tried pecking at my bracelets. Koutsi isn't too sure about it yet, but considering I had to grab her every day to get her to roost, I respect that
I bet Cruellas broody juices are really flowing now, she no doubt can feel the weight changes in the eggs, she knows there's babies in there! 😊 Be careful Ursula doesn't tear off your bracelets, chickens love shiny things! I can't wear earrings around them, they will reach up and rip them right out of my ears while the birds sit on my lap. :gigThey go after my teeth too, they must think I have corn in my mouth. :lau

I bet Cruellas broody juices are really flowing now, she no doubt can feel the weight changes in the eggs, she knows there's babies in there! 😊 Be careful Ursula doesn't tear off your bracelets, chickens love shiny things! I can't wear earrings around them, they will reach up and rip them right out of my ears while the birds sit on my lap. :gigThey go after my teeth too, they must think I have corn in my mouth. :lau

Oh my! Not the poor teeth! I have had an ISA brown pullet take a peck out of my eye though so I can definitely sympathize🤣. They do have an obsession with shiny things. My theory us that it reminds them of juicy beetles, since they're usually very shiny

Oh my! Not the poor teeth! I have had an ISA brown pullet take a peck out of my eye though so I can definitely sympathize🤣. They do have an obsession with shiny things. My theory us that it reminds them of juicy beetles, since they're usually very shiny
Yes I too have had a couple of pecks to the eye balls, that's a good theory about the beetles. I guess they think we have bugs on our faces. :gig Chickens, please leave my bugs alone! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom