LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

i just had one of those on my witchcraft thread
- Seemed to ignore the points SpotTheCat made.
''I know i just hate it''
If you feel a post is aggressive or breaking BYC rules, definitely report it. The staff can't possibly read through all these threads, there's only a few of us. We do our best to keep the peace, definitely let us know if someone is not being friendly.

If you feel a post is aggressive or breaking BYC rules, definitely report it. The staff can't possibly read through all these threads, there's only a few of us. We do our best to keep the peace, definitely let us know if someone is not being friendly.
I will thank you Twocrows! I appreciate how well the staff/Mods manage the forum! They where just being slightly rude on the thread so not really aggressive or anything like that

i just had one of those on my witchcraft thread
- Seemed to ignore the points SpotTheCat made.
''I know i just hate it''
@cassandrapettersson I cleaned up your thread. :)
I will thank you Twocrows! I appreciate how well the staff/Mods manage the forum! They where just being slightly rude on the thread so not really aggressive or anything like that
You are so welcome! I cleaned up the thread, I like a peaceful atmosphere here on BYC. :D

We have to put something in the report box, so is there something we should put if it isn't flat out rude, but it's rubbing the wrong way? I don't know how exactly to describe it, I just know there have been several posts I've wanted to report because I know what they're saying, but because it isn't cursing, rude or slurs, I don't know what to put without sounding whiney

We have to put something in the report box, so is there something we should put if it isn't flat out rude, but it's rubbing the wrong way? I don't know how exactly to describe it, I just know there have been several posts I've wanted to report because I know what they're saying, but because it isn't cursing, rude or slurs, I don't know what to put without sounding whiney
You don't have to elaborate in that tiny box, we catch on quick. :) Just a "this person or post is offensive" "this post is rude" "this post is....." and use a good adjective to briefly describe why the post or poster annoys you and we will have a look see! :)

You don't have to elaborate in that tiny box, we catch on quick. :) Just a "this person or post is offensive" "this post is rude" "this post is....." and use a good adjective to briefly describe why the post or poster annoys you and we will have a look see! :)
Good to know. I sometimes say “rude and unnecessary” lol you could just put “unnecessary” too. That covers it.

Back
Top Bottom