LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Have you moved yet @jolenesdad ?
No. They were a bargaining chip with my son. I’ve downsized a lot and we have a few broodies. Originally we were gonna let them raise them but we have had hawks pretty bad.

Anyway, I told him we needed less work and could get some crested chicks if we could rehome half the geese and multiple layers.

And it worked. He boxed up the youngest geese with me and said to the lady picking them up “thank you for taking my geese so I can get polish.”

I figured crested chicken... close enough.

Photos are finally being done next week.

I hadn't noticed this thread. Hi to those who don't know me, I'm Mouse. I'm bi, poly, and one of my partners is pan. (Oh, and she/her.)

What a lot of trouble getting started this had. Shame. Nice to see something positive's happening here.

I keep easter eggers/ameraucanas (breeding flock) and lots of rabbits (Rex and NZ), and a huge garden. I have 3 dogs too, and a bug colony. Nice to meet those of you I haven't yet.

Last edited:
DT was such an awesome character and I was excited when they first appeared in the show.
Catra is my favorite character.
Catra was my favorite until Double Trouble was introduced. Catra and Adora are still my favorite ship though, but to be honest Catra X Adora is almost everyone’s favorite ship.

But Double Trouble is just so cool. They are just my idol now.

No. They were a bargaining chip with my son. I’ve downsized a lot and we have a few broodies. Originally we were gonna let them raise them but we have had hawks pretty bad.

Anyway, I told him we needed less work and could get some crested chicks if we could rehome half the geese and multiple layers.

And it worked. He boxed up the youngest geese with me and said to the lady picking them up “thank you for taking my geese so I can get polish.”

I figured crested chicken... close enough.

Photos are finally being done next week.
Ha! Great story, great bargaining on your part....that's like some tricky algebra type chicken math.

Back
Top Bottom