LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

This weather messed up our ducks so I only had 6 eggs from them. Luckily, this nice older couple bought them from me to add to the ones I already gave them last week.

Also, tomorrow is lockdown for the duck eggs the first lady is hatching! I'm so excited!!

No word from the second lady yet but I'll message her tomorrow morning to ask about them since it's been 3 weeks since I gave her the eggs.

This weather messed up our ducks so I only had 6 eggs from them. Luckily, this nice older couple bought them from me to add to the ones I already gave them last week.

Also, tomorrow is lockdown for the duck eggs the first lady is hatching! I'm so excited!!

No word from the second lady yet but I'll message her tomorrow morning to ask about them since it's been 3 weeks since I gave her the eggs.
Yay, Ducklings!

Found out our ducks have gone back to normal ducks. Found an egg on the floor of the coop when I when out to refill their water. It was nice for a while to have odd ducks that laid in the nesting boxes.

Second lady hatching our duck eggs said she saw a few moving.

Also I got an interesting question on FB about why I don't wash our duck eggs when I sell them for eating. Since they were laying mostly clean eggs, I saw no reason to wash them. Plus none of my customers have complained. The nice older couple said they're the best duck eggs they've ever had. Said they'd even take any extra eggs I have because so far they've only used 8 from the dozen I gave them last week and the 6 I gave them yesterday will last them another week.

Back
Top Bottom