LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Confused Question GIF by Chicks on the Right
In the beginning of the movie his mom named him Jumbo Jr and bullies called him Dumbo because jumbo Jr + dumb= dumbo

He was named after his daddy. Dumbo was a cruel nickname.
In the beginning of the movie his mom named him Jumbo Jr and bullies called him Dumbo because jumbo Jr + dumb= dumbo

Back in my day we all just called him Dumbo:old. Honestly Dumbo is such a slay, he should've owned it

Mulan did something irreparable to my brain chemistry

So did Hiccup from How to Train your Dragon

I've never actually watched Mulan, I've been meaning to though. HTTYD I've watched a bunch of times though. If you feel comfortable telling, I'd be interested to know what the latter did

I've never actually watched Mulan, I've been meaning to though. HTTYD I've watched a bunch of times though. If you feel comfortable telling, I'd be interested to know what the latter did
I watched and read how to train your dragon as a small (4th grade?) child and now all the guys I’ve dated have looked at least a little bit like Hiccup

I watched and read how to train your dragon as a small (4th grade?) child and now all the guys I’ve dated have looked at least a little bit like Hiccup

Grown-up Hiccup (as in the totally grown-up like what we saw at the end of the 3rd movie) is kind of hot so I don't blame you...

Back
Top Bottom