LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I am a horrible owner.

I only today noticed that my Lavender Orpington hen is missing. I have no idea how long she's been missing, but it's several days at least, maybe even as long as a week! And it's not like I have many adult standard hens, just five (four now)...

:smack There's my excuse. Don't ever say that! Your a wonderful owner, just because you didn't notice one missing, doesn't make you a bad owner. It happens from time to time unfortunately. Don't you dare tell yourself anything other than how amazing of an owner you are

Happy pride everyone, I love u all

Lady Gaga Reaction GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

I am a horrible owner.

I only today noticed that my Lavender Orpington hen is missing. I have no idea how long she's been missing, but it's several days at least, maybe even as long as a week! And it's not like I have many adult standard hens, just five (four now)...
Heck, I didn't notice my blind hen was in a window well I walk past at least 4-6 times a day for a whole day

I still feel bad about not noticing... Not that I could have done anything.

Don't, I've done some dumb sh!t over the years, forgot hens outside the coop with no water (they knew how to forage so that's good) for a week. I've done that twice. And that's just the beginning. Don't feel bad about it. And just in case yall are asking, both survived

Don't, I've done some dumb sh!t over the years, forgot hens outside the coop with no water (they knew how to forage so that's good) for a week. I've done that twice. And that's just the beginning. Don't feel bad about it. And just in case yall are asking, both survived
I gather you were away for that week.

Last year, I had a cockerel that decided he preferred to roost in a tree rather than in the coop, and I could never find him at bed time. One night, we had a massive thunderstorm come through. He woke my daughter at 3 am screaming his head off scared of the thunder.

Back
Top Bottom