LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

That honestly isn't something very preventable, except by diet. It's very common in male cats, especially neutered ones. The commercial foods we feed our cats leads to this problem.

I need to get mine back on a proper raw diet, but first I have to breed many many more rabbits and chickens.
I want cats some day, but only if I can do a raw diet. And to do that, I'd be having to raise my own animals to butcher. Which leads to the internal conflict. But that's the plan, for the quite distant future.

That honestly isn't something very preventable, except by diet. It's very common in male cats, especially neutered ones. The commercial foods we feed our cats leads to this problem.

I need to get mine back on a proper raw diet, but first I have to breed many many more rabbits and chickens.
When he was still alive we gave him a whole can of wet food in the evening and a 1/4 cup of dry food in the morning. Around the time of his death, I didn't notice that he hadn't been drinking water. I just assumed that someone was refilling the water as at the time, I usually slept in until noon

I want cats some day, but only if I can do a raw diet. And to do that, I'd be having to raise my own animals to butcher. Which leads to the internal conflict. But that's the plan, for the quite distant future.
I recommend checking out Paws of Prey on youtube. She has a lot of great videos on creating a balanced raw diet for cats

Back
Top Bottom